Wednesday 20 April 2016

100 WC Week 14

Cereal Box

My favourite cereal started putting prizes in every box like stickers, but there was one box where you could win a free bike. I was determined to find that box. Later that day my room was filled with cereal boxes, but after going through most of the boxes,I was ready to give up but there was one unopened box.
"Moment of truth." I say to myself as I put my hand in the box and felt a small piece of paper. It revealed a coupon for free milk. 
"Great, now all I have is a pile of stickers and a lot of cereal." I said disappointingly.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your story. The only thing I have to say is that you should clean up your very first line. Also, remember your commas and read your story out loud to catch any mistakes. Good story though, it was really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, This made me laugh. I think you'd be able to hint a lesson in this one then it would be even better then it already is. Your story is very creative, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete