Thursday 28 April 2016

100 WC Week 15

As Lonely as a Trash Bin


I never knew that a trash can would represent how I felt going to the beach. My friends asked me to go to the beach with them but when we got there, it felt like I didn't belong there. All of them were so energetic, and outgoing. I felt shy and quiet. Trailing behind my friends, I noticed a grey bin filled with trash standing alone while bright bins stood close together.
"I guess he's feeling the same as me." I say, almost sure that I heard him say the same to me. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of your story and how you say that you felt like the trash instead of talking as the trash like many did. I think you should add more action to your story because your just talking about how you felt the whole story. but otherwise, creative story!

    ReplyDelete