Friday 6 May 2016

100 WC Week 16

Math Test

 I was hoping to get out of math class as soon as possible because of the headache I had, but my teacher came in and started handing out a worksheet.  I took a closer look and read,
"Final math exam." My stomach drops, realizing I forgot to study.
Suddenly, I started to feel really nauseated and I guess I looked really sick because I was sent to the nurse's office. As I was running down the hallways, everything started to fade and suddenly everything just went black. That's the story of how I fainted, but got to skip my test.

1 comment:

  1. After " Headach I had" you need a comma. Other than that I thought your story was very goood and I quite liked how you had a pro and con in your story, i.e: That is the stroy where I fainted BUT got to miss my math test!
    Great job Stitch!

    ReplyDelete