Tuesday 19 January 2016

100 WC Week 3

Lilac Sky

"Whenever you're ready." My teacher told me.
The feeling of eyes scanning you during public speaking was terrifying. Abruptly I slammed the door behind me, put my earphones on, and ran away from the school. My sneakers slammed against the cement as my favourite song came on and the lyrics floated throughout my head.
"You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue. But suddenly I was a lilac sky. Then you decided purple wasn't for you."
I stared at the mountains in the distance and noticed it started to rain. Grabbing the hard handle of my umbrella, I unhurriedly walked home.

2 comments:

  1. I like the imagination you used in this story but the beginning and middle of the story confused me. I didn't get what happened after you walked out of the class until you started listening to music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good story. I like your descriptive language. I am just a little confused on the sixth sentence. I wasn't sure if it was part of the song. You should make that more clear.

    ReplyDelete