Tuesday 26 January 2016

100 WC Week 4

Movie Theaters

My eyes were glued to the action. Suddenly it looked like black ink overflowed on the screen while credits started playing.
 "I hated that movie!" I complained.
 " No complaining, I got ice cream." My friend, Ashley said.
We devoured our ice cream while walking to her house. Two hours went by but later that day, I went into panic mode.
  "Ashley, I dropped my money during the movie!" I shout.
  "I guess the money decided to abandon you." She responds jokingly.
Ashley's dad drives me to the theaters and I run around searching for the money. Let's just say I'm still 10 dollars poor.

3 comments:

  1. I remember you told me this story is real!, I really like how you were saying how you hated the ending of the movie at the theatre. I think when you say "we ate ice cream then walked to her house." You went a little to fast, you should explain more. remember to capitalize your I's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story! I liked how you explained what was going on really well, and had great choice of words. I think on the seventh line it should be "Ashley, you should add a comma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the story it was great! you just have to remember capitals and you only have to put a new line when a new person is talking. Overall I love your story.<3

    ReplyDelete