Wednesday 13 January 2016

100 Word Challenge Week 2

The High Dive


"Can I have your things when you die?" My sister asked.
"You wish." I reply. 
 I walked to the high dive and as I join the queue, my mind was yelling at me not to do it but my feet stayed put. It was my turn to dive or as I would've said my turn to die.
My feet left the board, my eyes closed shut, taking a breath and I land in the water.Opening my eyes I notice a light coming towards me. Suddenly I'm on my back with sunshine beaming into my eyes and waves of water from the pool splashing me. 


4 comments:

  1. near the beginning, you forgot a period after you say I say.ans also you said I heading to the high dive. but I really liked your story, it made me see a clear vision of what your story is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a period after I say, it should be I head toward the high dive instead of I heading to the high dive. Other than those mistakes I thought your story was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story. I am just a little confused on why your brother was splashing water in your face. You might want to make that more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story I think you could of used a comma after "do it" and also you need a space between "Opening."

    ReplyDelete